Happy Little Clouds
We believe everyday is a good day when you brew. Start out, by believing here. A little touch of pilsner malt here, a little push of German and American hops there, caressed very gently layer after layer after layer. There are no limits here. Weyermann Pilsner Malt & an ever changing blend of hops.
- Batch #877 “Basic Bob” Brewer Notes: This version swings back towards the equilibrium where European noble hops meet a new American “noble” variety (CZ Saaz, German Mandarina, & US Loral Cryo) for lemon peel, alpine wildflowers, and a touch of peppery spice.
- Batch #851 “Post Modern Robert” Brewer Notes: This version is so bastardized it’s fully jumped over to Contemporary American Pils territory. Late hop additions with CZ Saaz (normal), Mosaic (umm), & Strata (insanity) give this version notes of meyer lemon, pineapple, tangerine & guava.
- Batch #814 “Grunge Bob Square Pants” Specific Brewer Notes: Late hop additions with CZ Saaz, German Mandarina, & German Grüngeist give this version a pleasant, stonefruity sauv blanc-ish lilt that will have you binge watching Sponge Bob Square Pants because there is nothing left to watch.
- Batch #784 “Send It Bobby” Specific Brewer Notes: Late hop additions with CZ Saaz, German Mandarina, & Amarillo give this version a bright, refreshing, citrus-pithy depth that will quench your thirst after you SEND IT JERRY all day at the mountain.
- Batch #742 “New Zealand Bob” Specific Brewer Notes: With an all New Zealand sourced dry-hop, brush strokes of tropical, floral, citrusy & spicy notes paint a beautifully well-rounded picture.
- Batch #704 “Yakima Bob” Specific Brewer Notes: The most fruit forward version we’ve ever made – tangerine, meyer lemon & lime peel at the forefront with noble, spicy undertones.