Happy Little Clouds
2021 GABF Silver & 2022 World Beer Cup Bronze
We believe everyday is a good day when you brew. Start out, by believing here. A little touch of pilsner malt here, a little push of German and American hops there, caressed very gently layer after layer after layer. There are no limits here. Weyermann Pilsner Malt & an ever changing blend of hops.
- Batch #1064 “Bob Is My Co-Pilot” Brewer Notes: This batch features our quintessential Bob combo – late additions of Citra, Mosaic, & Strata – on top of our standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina varieties. What do we taste? Great question! We get notes of tangerine, passion fruit, & those little lemon candies that come in a fancy tin.
- Batch #1053 “Wet Hop Centennial” Brewer Notes: This batch features 10#/bbl of Wet Centennial hops from CLS Farms, and then we dry-hopped it with Citra Cryo for an added kick.
- Batch #1036 “Better Call Bob” Brewer Notes: This batch features Citra in WP and Cascade Cryo in DH – on top of our standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina varieties. It’s lemony, a little tangerine, a little floral, and has your best interests in mind.
- Batch #1024 “Breaking Bob” Brewer Notes: This batch features a new American trifecta – Mosaic, Strata, & Citra – on top of our standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina varieties. It has a combo of tropical & citrus notes, along with a little earthy spice, perfect for an RV ride through the New Mexican desert.
- Batch #1014 “What If Bob Was One Of Us” Brewer Notes: This batch features Oregon grown Santiam hops, on top of our standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina varieties. It has notes of lemon zest, fresh flowers, beach grass, and nobody calling on the phone.
- Batch #992 “Bob Bless You” Brewer Notes: This batch features Ahtanum hops along with a splash of Citra, on top of our standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina varieties. What do we taste? Great Question! We get notes of orange marmalade, lemongrass, & jasmine.
- Batch #971 “Most Beautiful Bob” Brewer Notes: This batch features German Callista hops, on top of our standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina varieties! The word Callista is derived from Greek, meaning “most beautiful,” and after tasting this version, that checks out. We get notes of white peach, apricot, green tea, & lemongrass.
- Batch #943 “Legalize Bob” Brewer Notes: Bob, are you high? Simcoe in a pilsner?! Plus a little Citra & Mosaic Cryos?! On top of the standard GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina! This is the most resinous version yet – notes of grapefruit peel, meyer lemon, pineapple husk & purple kush.
- Batch #921 “Beach Bob” Brewer Notes: It’s that time of the year again when we need a beach vacation STAT. This batch is hopped with GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina, & Australian Ella hops – and with notes of white peach, rose, green tea, and lemongrass, you can at least think about traveling to Australia.
- Batch #912 “In Bob We Trust” Brewer Notes: Bob’s been getting a lot of love lately – a Silver at GABF, a Gold at Washington Beer Awards – and it means the world to us that it’s finally getting noticed. But also, we’ve felt it was special all along. So, this batch is hopped with GR Magnum, CZ Saaz, GR Mandarina, & Oregon Amarillo – a little more of a classic rendition – with notes of orange peel, lemon zest, and meadow grass.
- Batch #903 “Wet Hop Bob (Citra)” Brewer Notes: This is the first time we’ve implemented wet hops in HLC! We used 5#/bbl of Citra from CLS Farms, which gives this version notes of meyer lemon, yellow peaches, & tangerine with a slightly grassy/chewy depth.
- Batch #877 “Basic Bob” Brewer Notes: This version swings back towards the equilibrium where European noble hops meet a new American “noble” variety (CZ Saaz, German Mandarina, & US Loral Cryo) for lemon peel, alpine wildflowers, and a touch of peppery spice.
- Batch #851 “Post Modern Robert” Brewer Notes: This version is so bastardized it’s fully jumped over to Contemporary American Pils territory. Late hop additions with CZ Saaz (normal), Mosaic (umm), & Strata (insanity) give this version notes of meyer lemon, pineapple, tangerine & guava.
- Batch #814 “Grunge Bob Square Pants” Specific Brewer Notes: Late hop additions with CZ Saaz, German Mandarina, & German Grüngeist give this version a pleasant, stonefruity sauv blanc-ish lilt that will have you binge watching Sponge Bob Square Pants because there is nothing left to watch.
- Batch #784 “Send It Bobby” Specific Brewer Notes: Late hop additions with CZ Saaz, German Mandarina, & Amarillo give this version a bright, refreshing, citrus-pithy depth that will quench your thirst after you SEND IT JERRY all day at the mountain.
- Batch #742 “New Zealand Bob” Specific Brewer Notes: With an all New Zealand sourced dry-hop, brush strokes of tropical, floral, citrusy & spicy notes paint a beautifully well-rounded picture.
- Batch #704 “Yakima Bob” Specific Brewer Notes: The most fruit forward version we’ve ever made – tangerine, meyer lemon & lime peel at the forefront with noble, spicy undertones.